1 Can (10 ozs) Enchilada Sauce
1 Can White Beans
1 Can Black Beans
1 1/2 lb Chicken Breast
2 (4oz) Cans Diced Tomatoes (drained)
4 tsp Chili Powder
1 Tbsp Cumin
3/4 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Cilantro
2 C Chicken Stock or Bone Broth
8 ozs Coconut Cream
1. Put all ingredients in crockpot except the coconut cream.
2. Cover and cook on low for 5-7hrs or until chicken easily shreds.
3. Remove chicken & shred.
4. Add coconut cream. Stir and heat while shredding chicken.
5. Add back shredded chicken & ENJOY!!
1lb Ground Turkey
1lb All Natural Ground Sausage
1 Tbsp Arrowroot Powder (optional)
3 Cloves Garlic
1 Onion, Diced
1 lb Sweet Potatoes (about 4 potatoes), Peeled & Diced
1 Small Bunch Kale, Chopped & Stems Discarded
1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 C Crushed Tomatoes
1 1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Salt
1 1/2 C Chicken Stock or Bone Broth
1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 Avocado, Cubed
1. Heat Olive Oil in skillet to medium heat.
2. Add Garlic, & Onions. Saute until softened. About 3 min.
3. Add Turkey & Sausage to skillet and cook until brown. About 5-7 min.
4. Transfer to slow cooker & add crushed tomatoes, cumin, paprika, chili powder, salt, red pepper flakes, broth, sweet potatoes, & kale. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs or high for 3-4 hrs.
5. Top each bowl with fresh sliced avocado & serve!